New Logo

New Logo

Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Protectors Series


So I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this, but I have been doing this series with the fabulous Noelle Adams for about a year now.  The fourth and final book in the series will be coming out late February/early March.  Our heroes are all Marines who are now back living a civilian life after the death of one of their own and how they are each handling that loss.  And of course, being that we are romance writers, they are all going to find love as well!

Coming home, they open up their own security firm and each book focuses on one case/one relationship while the story unfolds as to how their friend died in combat.

Duty Bound (Book One):   
I used to think I could be a hero, but one deadly night destroyed that delusion. So I’ve come home defeated. My military career, my best friend, my purpose—all of it is lost.

What I find is her.

She’s my best friend’s sister, and she’s everything I shouldn’t want. She’s on a hopeless quest for answers about her brother’s death, but those are secrets that can never come to light. She’s always been a fighter, and she desperately wants the truth.

I desperately want her.

Someone is trying to kill her now, and she won’t let me keep her safe. I have to do it anyway, even if she doesn’t trust me, even if she hates me for it. A man protects what’s precious to him, whether or not he can ever claim her for his own. So she becomes my purpose.

I’ll become a hero for her.


Honor Bound (Book Two): 
My life was just like any other girl’s until the Maxwell corporate empire ruined my family and stole my future. I’d given up hoping to see justice done, but then the way to right this wrong was dropped in my lap. My job with an event planner can get me into the home of one of Maxwell’s business partners. I can find evidence of what they did to my father. I can make sure they pay.

I wasn’t expecting Sebastian.

Sebastian has been hired for security, but he is also the son of the man I despise. I should hate Sebastian purely on principle. I shouldn’t care that he’s sweet and funny and sexy as hell. He’ll always be a Maxwell, and that means he’s my enemy.

I can’t help but want him anyway.

He seems to want me too, but only for a good time. He’s the son of privilege, and he’ll never be serious about me. He’ll also never betray his family. If he finds out what I’m really doing here, he’ll turn on me in an instant. He’ll keep me from finding justice.

It’s just that I keep finding him instead.


Forever Bound (Book Three):  
I’ve been a lot of things in my life. Marine. Bodyguard. Security expert. Player. Heart-breaker. Occasionally an asshole.

Never a first-grade teacher. Until now.

It’s the most ridiculous undercover security job I’ve ever had to deal with. Corralling a bunch of six-year-olds while I try to do my job and keep anyone from knowing how clueless I really am.

I manage to fool everyone. Except her.

She’s an actual teacher, and she’s determined to find out what I’m really doing here. She doesn’t trust me, and her daughter doesn’t like me.

And the worst part is that I’m starting to like them. A lot.

So now, instead of being the tough guy, I’m stuck with rowdy children and Christmas pageants and falling in love.

It’s not the way I thought I’d spend Christmas.


Keep watching here for updates on the fourth and final book in the series, "Home Bound".  Coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment