New Logo

New Logo

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

"Return to You" - Coming March 3rd!!

Can you tell that I'm getting excited about this upcoming release???

In my years of being an indie author, I used to put out a book every month (sometimes every two months).  With a pace like that, there wasn't a lot of time to get excited because I was already on to the next book.  Well, "Return to You" has been a labor of love and I can't believe it's almost here!

Did you know you can pre-order it?  I'm being totally for real right now!  :) 
Amazon HERE
Barnes and Noble HERE
And if you are going to be coming to meet me at Authors in the City in Myrtle Beach on Saturday, March 14th, you can pre-order you copy to be sure that I'll have it ready for you HERE

Isn't the cover so pretty??  I can't wait to walk into my local Barnes and Noble - okay, the six of them that are within a 45 minute drive of my house - and see it on the shelf! 

Here's a little excerpt of James and Selena's story!



“So what exactly does that mean?” he asked casually. “Are you saying that you’ve forgotten about me?”
“Well…no,” she said.
He took a step closer.
“Are you saying that you don’t think about me?”
“Not anymore,” she lied.
And he took another step closer.
“Do you think of me at all? Even a little bit?” His voice dropped, and it was no more than a low rumble.
“No,” she whispered.
He was toe to toe with her.
He could see the pulse jumping at the base of her throat, could feel the tremble of her body, and when those big green eyes looked up at him with something akin to longing, he was lost. “Liar,” he whispered right before claiming her lips with his.
She didn’t even pretend to put up a fight. Selena’s arms came up and wrapped around his neck just at James’ arms banded around her waist to pull her close. Tongues dueled, hands wandered as they feasted on one another after too long of a drought. He couldn’t breathe, and yet the thought of taking his mouth from hers was the bigger threat. Her nails scratched his scalp as his hand traveled down and cupped her bottom to pull her even closer to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment