New Logo

New Logo

Friday, January 2, 2015

So far, so good...

I don't know about you, but so far I'm feeling okay with 2015.  For the first time in like...ever...we took down our Christmas decorations on New Years Day.  That has never happened.  Why?  Mainly because my elder child has a January birthday and always wanted to have the Christmas decorations up for the celebration.  Well, this year he is not going to be home for his big day (something that I am having a VERY hard time with) and the live tree was beyond hope.  Seriously, I think it died completely on Christmas Day and leaving it up with just not a pretty sight.

Younger child goes back to school on Monday and I am ready - believe it or not - to get back to some sort of routine.  Hubby was sick this week so he's been home and honestly, I just want the house to myself again so I can get things done!  I know they're not happy about returning to their normal schedule but I will be celebrating and perhaps throwing confetti.  We'll see.

Working diligently on the next Montgomery book.  I want to have this first draft done by Wednesday night because...drum roll please...I will be leaving for Disney World on Thursday!!  Yeah!!  If you're going to be at the most magical place on earth next weekend, meet me at the Contemporary Resort on Saturday night from 5-6:30 pm!  And if you'd like to know where in the world I'm going to be for book signings and events, please sign up for my newsletter!  You can subscribe HERE.

New giveaway started today!  I teamed up with Stephanie's Book Reports and it's the New Year, New Kindle giveaway!  We'll be giving away three brand new Kindles that are LOADED with books from a wide variety of authors like the amazing Kate Perry, Noelle Adams, A.M. Madden, Zoe York and debut novelist Patricia Madden and many more.  You can enter HERE.  Don't miss out on this one!

So really, the year is off to a good start with a lot of great ways to meet, read and write.  How's your year so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment