New Logo

New Logo

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Authors in the City - Myrtle Beach 2015

I can't believe that in about ten weeks, I'll be in Myrtle Beach for the Authors in the City event!  Last year it was in New York City and it was so amazing and I met so many incredible people that I'm positively giddy about this event!

If you have never gone to a book signing event, this is a great one to go to!  There are going to be something like 80 authors on hand to sign books, give out swag and just hang out with!  I know that I am going to have a BOATLOAD of swag to give out!

Tickets are on sale now!  You can get tickets strictly to the signing or for the event and the after party!  Tickets for the after party are only available until January 31st so grab them while you can!  You can purchase them HERE

Seriously, this is a fun event that should not be missed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment