New Logo

New Logo

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

And Now We're Complete...

So here I am, sitting at my desk and feeling a big sigh of relief.  Why?  No, the construction is not done on my house.  My weasel of a builder is sort of playing an annoying game of text-tag with us and we've yet to get an answer from him on how they are going to fix the problem that they made worse!  But I digress...

So today is the release day for "Stay With Me"/"More of Me" duo.  This now means that ALL of the Montgomery books (that have been written - wink, wink!) are available in paperback AND ebook!!  YIPPEE!!!  I love seeing them all on the shelves together.  I love that more people are reading this series than before!  And if all goes as planned, the audio versions will be out this summer!!

The next book in the series won't be out until December and it will be Zach and Gabriella's story.  If you've read "Meant for You" then you should know that these two are ready for a book of their own!!  And I have to tell you, out of all the Montgomery books, I honestly think that Zach's story is my favorite.  I know it's not right to pick a favorite amongst your babies but there it is.  :)


We're working on cover ideas now for that one too and as soon as I have one, you know I'll be sharing it here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment