New Logo

New Logo

Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's all about the pug...

I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I have a pug. 

And I love her to pieces!!!

I got her by default.  You see, she was my son's dog.  He bought her as a puppy, he trained her, he loved her, but he just couldn't take care of her the way she needed.  So because I had fallen completely in love with her at first sight, it was only fitting that we adopt her when the time came.  She is my sassy sidekick, my pretty girl and - more times than not - my biggest headache.  Have you ever heard how noisy a pug can be?  Sheesh!  That dog snores louder than my husband and that's saying something!

But...snoring aside, my little Maylene brings me a ton of joy.  So it was only fitting when I wanted to include a pet in "Meant for You" that I let that honor go to my girl.  She may not realize the honor I've bestowed upon her, but it makes me smile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment