New Logo

New Logo

Monday, April 6, 2015

And the countdown is on...

You know what's funny?  I've been writing/publishing books for almost four years.  To date, I have twenty-one contemporary romances on the shelves (so to speak) and yet the waiting for release day is suddenly new and different.  Why?  Because I am actually IN stores!  It's the weirdest thing!  Before when I was e-publishing, it was just a matter of hitting "publish" and waiting for it to pop up on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.  But now?  It's a whole new world!

Tomorrow when "Meant for You" is officially released - rumor has it that it's already on the shelves in a LOT of stores - I will hit my local Barnes and Nobles and Walmarts and go and see where they are on the shelves and take pictures.  It may sound silly but it just makes me so happy to see them there!

So if you're in Central North Carolina tomorrow and cruising around the area bookstores, look for me!  I'll be the one taking selfies with the books!  LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment