New Logo

New Logo

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Funday!!

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆 Sunday Funday 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆
Sneak Peek into: I'll Be There
Series: Montgomery Brothers Book 6
Available: December 1, 2015

🎆🎆 Pre-Order Links: 🎆🎆
Amazon: http://goo.gl/SR0ftU



I'll Be There is book 6 in the Montgomery Series, a series centered around an extended family who works hard together, plays hard together and loved one another deeply. Each member of the family has their individual story and finds their happily-ever-after. This is the story of Zach Montgomery and Gabriella Martine, who we have met in previous books. The sparks between the have always been electric, but both have done their best to ignore them. When Zach is injured the only one that will put up with his surly moods is Gabby. Will he finally realize that she is perfect for him, or will he push her so far away that he will never get her back?

🎆🎆 Excerpt 🎆🎆

“Seems Uncle William has fashioned himself as some sort of matchmaker. He thinks he’s responsible for Lucas, Jason and Mac finding wives, and when that wasn’t enough he went on to take credit for Ryder and Casey, and me and Selena. It was only a matter of time before he honed in on you and Gabriella.”

“Oh, and don’t forget about me and Summer,” Ethan said, joining the group.

“So…wait a minute. Are you trying to say you’re taking responsibility for me and Gabriella getting together?” Zach asked with a chuckle.

“Guilty as charged!” William said, giving Zach a friendly pat on the back. “Oh, I knew the two of you were already well on your way but you just needed a little…nudge. It’s what I do. I don’t claim to fully find the right person for you young men, but I do pay attention to the women around you and get you to start paying attention. It’s really quite simple.”

“He’s taking credit again, isn’t he?” Ryder asked as he sauntered over.

Zach and Gabriella stood there and chuckled at all of the good-natured ribbing going on between William and his nephews. Actually, Gabriella’s was more of a nervous chuckle because she was afraid Zach was going to get upset by the things being said. She knew how much he hated family interference in any capacity and there was a good chance he’d be offended by William stating that he had orchestrated anything between them.

“Don’t get me wrong,” William was saying, “I may not have been as hands on as I was with my boys, but you were all still challenging!”

“Well I for one am thankful,” Zach said as he raised his glass. “And I’d like to propose a toast to my uncle.” He looked at his brothers and Ethan and everyone else in the room until they all had a glass in their hand. “Thank you for giving us all the nudge that we needed.”

“Here, here!” was the chant throughout the room and Gabriella noticed tears shining in William’s eyes. Unable to help herself, she stepped forward and pressed a gentle kiss to his cheek. “Thank you,” she whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment