New Logo

New Logo

Monday, August 31, 2015

Last Day of the Scavenger Hunt!!



So Sara Humphreys and I have had a blast with our month-long scavenger hunt.  We were celebrating the release of "Made for Us" at the beginning of the hunt and it will end tomorrow with the release of Sara's new contemporary romance, "Brave the Heat".  I am so excited for this book that I have been a little fan-girlish about it. 

Sara's promising me a signed copy so...fingers crossed!!

Today we posted our last clues - both in video form.  Actually, it is because of Sara that I stepped out of my comfort zone and posted a couple of videos on the hunt page.  I'm not good in front of a camera and hate the way I look but I put it all aside for the sake of some fun.  Sara, on the other hand, is a natural and always puts out some great videos and loves chatting with her fans that way.

She is my idol.

So, on this last hunting day with the video clues, we are each giving away $50 Amazon gift cards!  Who couldn't use that??  So all you have to do is go over to the Scavenger Hunt page, listen and watch the clues (HINT:  You will need copies of both books to answer the questions) and private message us with the answers.  How easy is that???

Scavenger Hunt: https://www.facebook.com/events/1492072517751546/ 

You can purchase "Made for Us" HERE:  http://www.amazon.com/Made-Us-The-Shaughnessy-Brothers-ebook/dp/B00UTWFWMA/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=05ZVB0W4S5925RVVTT6F 

You can purchase/order "Brave the Heat" HERE:  http://www.amazon.com/Brave-Heat-The-McGuire-Brothers-ebook/dp/B00W3WTUVS/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_14?ie=UTF8&refRID=1QHF34ZVNQZJGXVG6P31

No comments:

Post a Comment