It's amazing how I am trying to balance myself this weekend - part of me is super happy to have my mom here and having that time together. It's kind of nice when she remembers stuff from my childhood and surprises me with it and get a little pampered being in daughter mode.
Then there's my son. He'll come home and because I don't see him very often, I'll want to get into mom mode and do what I can for him - just as my mom is doing it for me! Only...I'm the younger and hipper mom. Lol! I may say that to my son and see how he reacts!! And then smack him in the head when he makes fun of me! My poor husband is just going to be walking around shaking his head.
All in all it's going to be a great weekend with a full house. And the best part, I will be forced to step away from the computer and stop writing for a few days! Woo-hoo!! My fingers are already getting set to thank me.
So have a great weekend everybody!!!
Enjoy your weekend with your family. You deserve it. Oh, and I purchased "Meant for You" yesterday :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nita!!!
DeleteCongrats on being the Kindle deal,of the day!
ReplyDeleteHope lots of readers enjoy Meant for You!
Have amfanulois weekend with your family!!
Fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteGremlins!