New Logo

New Logo

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Funday - Made for Us!

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆 Sunday Funday 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆
Peek into: Made for Us
Series: The Shaughnessy Brothers, Book 1
Author: Samantha Chase
Available NOW!!!

🎆🎆 Buy Links 🎆🎆
Barnes & Noble: http://goo.gl/P955rn

🎆🎆 Blurb: 🎆🎆
Can't make time for love?
The Shaughnessy brothers have spent the years since their mother's untimely death taking care of each other and trying to make their father proud. Oldest son Aidan is hard-working, handsome, successful-and still single. Sure, he'd like to have his own family someday, but who has the time?
She'll show him how to find it
Zoe Dalton, a stunning designer Aidan meets on one of his construction jobs, has the beauty and heart to make Aidan realize how much he could be missing. But it's not easy to break down walls you've spent years building up. Now there's a major storm bearing down on the North Carolina coast, and it could be catalyst enough to force Aidan and Zoe into some major decisions of the heart.

🎆🎆 Excerpt 🎆🎆
“What are we doing?” she whispered. The smile he gave her in return finished the job of melting whatever parts of her were holding out.
“If you have to ask, then maybe I’m not doing it right.” Leaning his head down toward hers, Aidan stopped when there was barely a breath between them, his lips almost touching hers. “I’ve wanted to do this since I first saw you touching the flowers outside the model home.”
Zoe laughed softly, unable to help herself. She removed her hands from his and slowly looped her arms around his neck. “You wanted to invade my personal space and talk to me?”
He chuckled and rested his forehead against hers. “Yes. That’s exactly what I wanted to do. And now that I’ve done it, I guess I can move away.”
“Take one step and I may have to kill you,” she said with a small laugh of her own as she did her best to pull him closer.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment