New Logo

New Logo

Friday, October 28, 2016

My Halloween Addiction...

I'm going to start out by saying that I HATE Halloween.  I mean like seriously HATE Halloween.  I don't find it fun.  It's not enjoyable.  To me it's really just an annoyance.  We used to live in an area where no one came to trick-or-treat because we were off of the main street in town and everyone just went there.

And I LOVED it.

Now?  We're in a subdivision and have to deal with trick-or-treaters.  I have to prepare, buy candy and deal with the fact that the designated time that our town has set up for trick-or-treating is during our dinner our and part of my work time.

Seriously not amused and it's adding to my rage.

Add to that, the constant ringing of the doorbell makes my poor little dog lose her mind.  It's going to be a rough night.

However, the ONLY silver lining to dealing with this, are these:
No lie.
The ONLY thing that is saving me from having a complete mental breakdown over this holiday.

Ugh...thank God it only happens once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment